Dr. Chiaoli Lu is licensed as a primary care naturopathic practitioner and acupuncturist in the state of Oregon. She has a doctorate in naturopathic medicine and a master’s in Classical Chinese Medicine from the National College of Natural Medicine and a doctorate in Oriental Medicine & Acupuncture from the Oregon College of Oriental Medicine.
Dr. Lu is passionate about helping patients seek the underlying cause of their health problems. Her goal is to help people achieve health through natural modalities and by honoring the healing power of Mother Nature and love.
Her specialized practice focuses on healing from chronic diseases, including all kinds of injury and pain, chronic fatigue, insomnia, cardiovascular diseases, stroke, liver & kidney diseases, auto-immune diseases, mental health, gastrointestinal problems, endocrine disorders, addiction, weight problems, women’s health, infertility and cancer.
Dr. Lu's therapies focus on optimal lifestyle choices, including dietary, sleep, detoxification, exercise recommendations, integrated with acupuncture, herbal medicine, nutritional supplementation, IV nutritional injection, prolo therapy, platelet rich plasma (PRP) therapy, body work, craniosacral therapy, balneology, hydrotherapy, plant stem cell therapy, qi gong and meditation.
Health is a reflection of physical, emotional, spiritual, and energetic balance. Dr. Lu is committed to helping her patients by finding root causes and overcoming obstacles to achieve the essential equilibrium.
- Doctorate degree in Naturopathic Medicine from NCNM
- Doctorate degree in Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine from OCOM
- Master’s degree in Classical Chinese Medicine from NCNM
- Certificate of IV Micronutrient Therapy and Chelation from IVNIP
- Certificate of Prolotherapy and PRP Therapy
- Certificate of Plant Stem Cell Therapy
- Diplomat of Oriental Medicine (Acupuncture & Herbalogy) NCCOM
- Member of National Association of Therapeutic Injections
- Member of Oregon Association of Naturopathic Physician
- Member of American Association of Naturopathic Physician
- Member of Oregon Association of Acupuncture
- Board Member of Stem Cell Therapy Regenerative Medicine Association
- Member of American Academy of Pain Management
- Member of Northwest Cranial Association
- Founder, Clinical Director and Board Member of Mercy & Wisdom Healing Center
- Board Member of Coalition of Community Health Clinics
- Member of Tzu Chi Foundation